Many flights from Florida to the Bahamas cost several hundred dollars, yet still expect travelers to endure long security lines, dreaded layovers and additional parking, pet and baggage fees (which can really add up). In fact, a study conducted by the International Air Transport Association shows that a majority of flyers believe a few airport hassles top the rest, including how much time is wasted, the inconvenience of security and the hassle of checking luggage. Are you interested in how a luxury flight experience avoids these dreaded travel pains – at a price that’s more affordable than you’d think? If so, Air Unlimited has insight on how a little extra investment might be worth it for travelers in search of stress-free travel.
At Air Unlimited, up to nine guests are invited to fly in style for the affordable price of a commercial first-class ticket. Daily flights are available from Sanford, Florida to the Abaco Islands in the Bahamas, and tickets include free luggage up to 40 lbs., free valet parking and quick security. The experience has you arriving at the hangar and boarding the plane in a fraction of the time of any commercial airline. Then, the flight is just over an hour to paradise with every seat featuring plenty of legroom and outstanding window views. Additionally, our direct flights mean you won’t waste any vacation time at a connecting airport, and instead, you will be able to spend more time exploring the islands.
Based in Sanford, Florida, Air Unlimited serves travelers not only statewide, but nationwide too, and a luxury flight experience isn’t the only thing attracting customers from far-and-wide. Central Florida is a destination that millions of people seek to visit throughout the year. With people from all over the country visiting Central Florida as a touch point to board a cruise and head to the tropical islands – it makes sense to take a luxury flight to the islands instead. Tourists flocking the region for its famed theme parks, entertainment and dining can consider extending their vacation to include a quick flight to the Bahamas as the cherry-on-top to a perfect trip.
Regardless of the journey that brings you to our hangar, Air Unlimited ensures that a hassle-free experience awaits you at our front door. A luxury flight experience is unlike any other, so instead of enduring through common travel pains, consider booking with us for a truly relaxing getaway. You can book your next trip online, and if you plan to frequent the islands, we also offer a Book of Coupons with an annual fixed price and added traveler benefits.
Nothing is better than a relaxing vacation with all your loved ones. When you book an Abaco getaway, you are booking a fabulous beach vacation for every member of the family, even the four-legged members. We know traveling with your pets can seem daunting, but if you are prepared, it really is a breeze. Here are some of our tips for bringing your pets on a flight, whether it’s flying to the Abacos or traveling to a different destination:
- Visit your veterinarian. – Make sure you plan a vet visit a few weeks ahead of your trip. Your vet will make sure your pet has all of its vaccines and will sign a health certificate, which is required for travel on many airlines. Every state adheres to different policies, so make sure to do your research to ensure you don’t miss any important steps leading up to and during your trip. Additionally, your vet can also provide you with tips for keeping your pet calm during the flight.
- Plan ahead. – Receiving the correct documentation and confirming flight arrangements can take time, so it’s always a good idea to book in advance. If you are flying to the Abacos with your pet, you can learn more about the process and what you will need on The Government of the Bahamas website or at Bahama’s Pet Permit. Additionally, some airlines have a limit on the number of pets allowed per flight and reserving ahead of time can guarantee your furry friend a ticket before they sell-out. Don’t forget that you should also pack your pet’s favorite toys, treats, and necessities into an easily accessible bag the night before you leave for vacation.
- Think about meal time. – We all know that travel is a nightmare when we don’t feel well, and the same goes for our pets. Because of this, it’s a good idea to avoid feeding your pet a large meal right before boarding the plane to prevent an upset stomach. Also, make sure they have something to chew on during take-off and landing. This will help prevent their ears from popping and will make them more comfortable.
- Schedule play time before travel time. – Travel time can make for a long day for our furry friends, so make sure you schedule some time for your pet to run around and play before you head to the airport. This will help them release their energy, and a tired pet will rest easier on the plane.
- Fly direct, whenever possible. – Layovers are already inconvenient but imagine trying to manage a pet through a connecting flight. As bad as the wait is for you, it’s even harder for your pet. If possible, try to cut down your pet’s total air time and travel time by booking direct flights.
Flying with Air Unlimited makes taking your pet on an Abaco getaway easier than ever. Two pets are allowed on board per flight and are welcome to relax in the cabin space with you. If your pet is more energetic, they can fly on a close harness or in a pet carrier next to you. Once you land, you and your four-legged friend will be well rested and ready for fun in the sun. Call us today for more information at (407) 585-4300.